Medium Span Shelving
Hi280 Medium Span shelving or 'Longspan shelving' is perfect if you're storing larger or heavier products across multiple pick locations.
The Hi280 Medium Span Shelving is assembled in the same way as the Standard Hi280 Shelving and is suitable for both static and mobile requirements. It's particularly well-suited for the storage of automotive components.
Standard Hi280 Shelving is compatible with the Hi280 Medium Span. The two shelving systems can be easily combined and configured. Eliminating the need for cross-bracing maximizes storage for its depth.
It's a solution manufactured from pre-galvanized steel, resulting in a high, consistent quality and with a focus on using a minimum number of components as possible.
The Hi280 Medium Span offers the following features and benefits as standard:
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- Fully galvanized and durable
- Customizable shelving profiles for extra strength and stability for shelf supports
- No loose parts, and no sharp edges
- Shelf supports with recessed labels and barcodes
- Extensive range of accessories
0.5m / 0.6m / 0.8m / 1.0m
1.5m / 1.75m / 2.0m / 2.25m / 2.5m
Chipboard and Steel Infill shelves are available
- Up to 400kg per shelf
- Dexion’s Hi280 Medium Span was designed and tested in accordance with the recommendations of the FEM Shelving Design Code 10.2.06