With our Longspan shelving's modular design and fast and easy assembly you can achieve the maximum possible storage capacity, regardless of the space you have available.
The Longspan Shelving system allows for the easy adjustment of storage heights and configurations as your requirements change; providing a system that moves and changes with you.
Longspan is equally suited for warehouse and office environments; easily configurable for a number of different applications. From low-level hand-loaded shelving to high-rise systems.
Incorporating varying frame and beam sizes, customizing the system for your exact needs is really straightforward. Medium- and Longspan bays can be combined in the same rack, and a bolt-free, lock-in system ensures support beams remain in position. Longspan frames and beams are powder-coated anthracite and grey white.
- High storage density with minimum lost space
- Large or awkward items are easily stored
- Stock can be changed quickly and simply
- Broad range of beams for optimal flexibility and fit
- Easy loading and unloading
- Increased safety with locking pin
- Heights from 6.5 ft to 18 ft
- Frame depths from 18 to 120 inches
- Clear entry bay lengths from 40 to 120 inches
- Maximum shelf loads up to 1984 lbs (UDL)
- Maximum load per bay up to 9920 lbs
- Depth 450 / 600 / 750 / 900/ 1000 / 1200 mm
- Length 1200 / 1500 / 1800 / 2400 / 2700 (TBA)
- Height 1500 / 2000 / 2500 / 3000
Four upright sections to give the optimum configuration for customer
- Load per level Up to 800 kg
- Load per bay Up to 6900 kg
- Uprights - Galvanized
- Beams – Painted RAL 9002 (other colours possible)
Other dimensions can be manufactured according to customer and project requirements.