Rack-supported buildings offer unprecedented levels of storage density, allowing you to scale new heights and make the most of your site footprint.
In rack-supported buildings, the skeleton is made entirely from racking components, which are then wrapped in roofing and cladding to complete the overall building.
A high-density rack-supported structure is the perfect way to maximize the return on investment from your new warehouse build.
- Maximize ROI
- Maximize storage capacity
- Increase availability of goods
- Minimize throughput times
- Minimize picking errors
Rack-supported Building Features:
- Complete design flexibility, from load capacity and building height, to cycle times and temperature control
- Perfect for pallets or boxes
- Full suite of automation solutions to enable fast, efficient flow of materials.
- Compliant with all applicable seismic, safety and building code requirements
- Comprehensive support services, including design, manufacture, installation and ongoing maintenance
Our rack-supported structures are supported by a number of automation features to ensure fast, efficient flow of materials, no matter what you are storing and moving. These can include:
- Crane-Racking: Fully automated storage and retrieval systems, ideal for storing pallets and large items.
- Mini Load Systems: Dynamic, ergonomic automated solution for the retrieval of small parts.
Get in touch to learn more.